How can I get bags for my commercial waste?
If you decide to use our collection service and wish to use bags to dispose of your commercial waste you will need to purchase our trade bags. These are beige in colour and are clearly marked ‘Rhondda Cynon Taf trade waste scheme’.
We will charge you for our trade bags but the cost of a bag covers all collection and disposal costs. Please see the section below for commercial waste charges. We will deliver boxes with 200 bags in a box or you can collect up to 50 bags from the following outlets:
- One4All Centre, Sardis House, Sardis Road, Pontypridd
- One4All Centre, Aberdare Library, Aberdare
- One4All Centre, Treorchy Library, Dyfodwg Street, Treorchy
- One4All Centre, Porth Plaza, Porth
Trade waste bags can now also be purchased from any of Rhondda Cynon Taf Council’s libraries.
How can I get a new or replacement wheelbin?
To request a new or replacement wheelbin for commercial waste please contact us by using our contact details at the end of this page.
- you are responsible for the safekeeping of any wheelbins we provide
- if any are stolen, burnt or seriously damaged (other than by damage caused when our operatives empty the bins) we will charge you for a new bin
The Service Director for Streetcare
Rhondda Cynon Taf Streetcare Services,
Unit B23, Treforest Industrial Estate
Tel: 01443 425001
Fax: 01443 827730
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.