Rhondda Cynon Taf Carers Support Project can provided you with a Carers Information Pack.
The Carers Pack aims to provide you with key information regarding the support available to you as a Carer.
To request a Carers Pack please click on the link and complete the information requested.
To request a Carers Pack online for information and advice.
You can request a Carers A-Z, the Carers News, information on the Carers Support Projects Counselling Service, the Carers Emergency Card, advice and guidance for working Carers and much more.
By registering with the Carers Support Project you will get access to:
- Regular newsletters designed to keep you up to date about issues, services and new developments that may affect you as a carer, or the person that you care for
- The Carers A-Z – an annually printed guide to services in your area
- Training and information sessions designed to help you in your caring role, varying from learning how to lift safely, to how to relax and unwind after a hard day, new skills and updates on your rights as a carer
- Carers groups and forums
- Access to the Carers Support Counselling service
- Discounted access to council run leisure centres and services
- Support, advice, advocacy and guidance from our project officer
As a carer you are also entitled to an assessment of your needs in your own right and if the person you support is known to social services, then the care you provide should be recorded in their assessment to ensure both your needs are reflected in the care planning process.
To find out more about assessment and care planning, you are entitled to support from social services, please see our Carers A-Z Guide or alternatively call 0808 100 1801 for further information.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.