Adult Autism Advice is an information service designed for adults with High Functioning Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome living in Rhondda Cynon Taf, who do not meet the criteria to access traditional support services. You do not need a diagnosis to contact Adult Autism Advice.
The team is friendly and approachable, offering a single point of contact to direct individuals to the appropriate services located in their community.
We regard all service users as individuals and understand that being able to access the right information quickly can be challenging.
Who is it for?
- Adults with a diagnosis of High Functioning Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome
- Adults without a formal diagnosis, but who have difficulties with social communication
Family members or carers
What do we do?
- Direct individuals to the appropriate service via telephone
- Direct individuals to the appropriate service via email
- Offer face to face appointments
- Hold a monthly forum where we provide a listening ear, and encourage involvement and feedback from service users
- Provide up to date information about events and activities
- Provide information in print
How to access the Service
Adult Autism Advice
The Project Office
Ty Draw CMHT
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Tel: 029 2053 6495
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.