There are currently seven Community Recycling Centres (CRC) in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
- Ty Amgen CRC, Llwydcoed, Aberdare, CF44 0BX
- North Road, Ferndale, CF43 4RS
- Dinas Amenity Site, Cymmer Road, Dinas, CF39 9BL
- Ty Glantaf, Taffs Fall Road, Treforest Industrial Estate, CF37 5TT
- Nantygwyddon Road, Gelli, CF41 7TL
- Llantrisant 100% Recycling Centre, Pant-Y-Brad Road off Heol-Y-Sarn, Llantrisant Industrial Estate, CF72 8YT
- Treherbert Industrial Estate, Treherbert, CF42 5HZ
Open 7 days a week (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day)
8:00am – 7:30pm (April – October)
8:00am - 5.30pm (Nov - March)
Community Recycling Centres are only licensed to accept household waste.
No trade waste will be accepted at any of these sites and you will not be allowed to off-load it. Tipper lorries and flat bed vehicles are not permitted.
- please refrain from smoking at our Recycling Centres
- make sure that children and pets remain in your vehicle at all times for their safety
Proof of residency in the form of a recent utility bill will be requested when using the Recycling Centres at Ty Amgen and Ty Glantaf .
Members of the public who turn up without a recent utility bill will be required to complete a form giving details of their vehicle, name and address. If after checks are made it appears that they reside outside of Rhondda Cynon Taf a charge of £20 will be invoiced.
If you arrive in a commercial vehicle you will be required to produce the Vehicle Registration Document and a recent utility bill. If the van has been borrowed from a company you will need a letter from that company on headed paper stating that you are allowed to use the vehicle and are using it for personal use.
If the vehicle is from a hire company you will need to bring a copy of the hire agreement with you.
Finally you will be asked to supply a full description of the waste and provide proof that it is not commercial waste before items can be unloaded and recycled.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.