Flying Start Training Centre Courses Terms & Conditions
Please fully read and agree to the terms and conditions below before booking.
Training Course Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are the only terms and conditions upon which the Flying Start Training Centre (RCT), hereafter referred to as ‘the Centre’ will grant access to an individual or an organisation to the training courses provided. Submission of a booking form shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Booking fees are fully payable upon booking, either via cash, cheque (made payable to RCTCBC) or requesting an invoice from us. Details will be added to our invoicing list and processed at the end of the month. You will then receive an invoice which you can pay via cheque or card payment by calling our finance department.
Booking fees are completely non-refundable and will only be refunded in the event that the Centre cancel the course.
2. Confirmation of your place on a course will be sent via email. If you have not received confirmation within 14 working days of submitting your request then you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
3. All cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to the event to avoid any cancellation charges. In the event that you are unable to attend on the day you must notify us via email or text message on 07717432366 please ensure you include your full name, NI number, the course title and date, in addition to the reason for non attendance.
If the cancellation is not received by the Centre or the cancellation is at short notice and we are unable to find a replacement then a penalty charge of £20 will be incurred.
4. Delegates may be substituted at no extra charge as long as this is confirmed at least 3 working days prior to the course date.
Attendance on courses will be monitored. In the event that individual members of staff fail to attend without prior notification of the cancellation on more than one occasion, this may affect your ability to attend future training course and/or a penalty fee imposed.
5. It is your responsibility to inform us if a staff member leaves employment and no longer requires the training. If this is not communicated fully to the training centre at least 7 working days prior to the course then an additional charge will be incurred.
6. Venues are liable to change, please be aware of this when booking as booking fees cannot be refunded if you are unable to access the new venue.
7. Lunch will not be provided on our courses but delegates are welcome to take their own. Refreshments are no longer provided free of charge however most venues have facilities to enable delegates to purchase their own.
8. In the unlikely event that a course is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the Centre's control, delegates will be contacted and offered an alternative date where possible. In the event that an alternative date is unavailable the Centre will issue a refund.
9. Flying Start staff members must receive advanced authorisation from their manager before applying.
Please note: it is your responsibility to provide an accurate email address and ensure that this is accessed regularly. All correspondence will be via email / text. In the event of course cancellation, we can not be held responsible for emails not accessed once our system has sent the cancellation notification.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.