The Council is responsible for collecting Council Tax from all households in the area.
Pay by Direct Debit
Paying by direct debit is a far easier, hassle-free way of paying your Council Tax. Its safe, secure and convenient but don’t just take our word for it, ask your family and friends.
With a Direct Debit you are in control,
- you can choose from a number of convenient payment dates
- you know in advance what the monthly costs are, so there's no wasting time instructing your bank to change the amount you have to pay
- you can get a full and immediate refund from your bank of the amount paid in the event of an error by the Council, bank or building society
- you have the right to cancel at any time, by writing to your bank/building society
- there is no extra cost to do this and it all happens automatically
Why not join the 60,000 households who already pay their council tax by Direct Debit and take full advantage of this scheme.
Pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit
If you have any queries on a Direct Debit, call us on 01443 425002.
It's secure, fast and convenient
Please note: To complete your online payment you will need your Council Tax reference number (from your council tax bill) as well as your debit or credit card.
You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card at your nearest One4All Centre.
At your local Post Office
You can also pay by cash or cheque at your local Post Office. Cheques should be made payable to “Post Office Counters Ltd”.
Please write to:
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Tel: 01443 425002
Fax: 01443 680505
Minicom: 01443 680708
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.