‘Working in partnership with Communities and Job Centre Plus’
Are you looking for Work?
Communities for Work might be able to help...
- One to One mentoring
- Access to a wide range of training, work experience and volunteering opportunities.
- Training for specific qualifications such as CSCS, SIA, Food Hygiene, Hair Dressing.
- Employability skills, including updating CV's, job applications and interview preparation.
- Confidence Building
- Help and advice with travel, childcare or caring responsibilities
- Guidance and support to access the internet for online job applications
- Help with finding suitable job opportunities.
You can also view this helpful video which provides advice when filling in an application form.
What is Communities for Work (CfW)?
Communities for Work (CfW) is a Welsh Government partnership Programme, between the Local Authority and Department for Work and Pensions, supported by the European Social Fund, to deliver employment support services in all 52 Communities First Clusters in Wales.
CfW is working with people of all ages to provide support and advice on gaining employment and training.
How to get help from Communities for Work (CfW)?
Dedicated CfW Project teams are now in place and are ready to provide support for people to access employment.
For further help and advice please contact: