You can report a lost or stolen bus pass using our online form
What can I do until I get a replacement pass?
- You will need to make your own way into school, where a temporary travel authorisation slip will be issued.
- If you have lost your pass during the school day go to reception and a temporary travel authorisation slip will be issued. Show the slip to your parent as it gives details on how to pay for a new pass.
- You can use your temporary pass for a maximum of two weeks
- Your parent needs to purchase the replacement pass quickly as the School Transport Team needs time to process the payment and order it from the printers.
How can my parent pay for a replacement pass?
- Telephone: 01443 425001
- In person: At any Council’s one4aLL centre
Replacement passes cost £6.60
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.