The Council is responsible for collecting the Council Tax from all households in the area.
You can pay your Council Tax in the following ways:
Pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit
Did you know that there is far easier, hassle free way of now paying your Council Tax? With Direct Debit you are in control!
- You tell us which date suits you for payment!
- You know in advance what the monthly costs are, so there's no wasting time instructing your bank to change the amount you have to pay!
- You can get a full and immediate refund from your bank of the amount paid in the event of an error by the Council, bank or building society
- You have the right to cancel at any time, by writing to your bank/ building society.
- There is no extra cost to do this and it all happens automatically.
Setting up Direct Debit is so easy. Just complete the oline direct debit instruction and this will be sent directly to the Council Tax office through a safe and secure transmission and your personal Council Tax account will be updated automatically. There is no form to complete, no postage and no delays. Take advantage of these benefits straight away.
If you have any queries on Direct Debit, call us on 01443 425002 and we will answer any questions you may have.
Pay your Council Tax online It's secure, fast & convenient
Please note: To complete your online payment you will need your Council Tax reference number (from your council tax bill) as well as your debit or credit card.
You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card at your nearest One-4-All Centre.
(Open: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm)
At your local Post Office
You can also pay by cash or cheque at your local Post Office. Cheques should be made payable to “Post Office Counters Ltd”.
Telephone: 01443 425002
Fax: 01443 680505
Minicom: 01443 680708