The Welsh Purchasing Consortium is a collaberative procurement organsiation made up of 16 Unitary Authorities in South, Mid and West Wales, namely:-
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council
- Bridgend County Borough Council
- Caerphilly County Borough Council
- City & County of Cardiff
- Carmarthenshire County Council
- Ceredigion County Council
- Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council
- Monmouthshire County Council
- Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- City and County of Newport
- Pembrokeshire County Council
- Powys County Council
- Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council
- City and County of Swansea
- Torfaen County Borough Council
- Vale of Glamorgan County Borough Council
The WPC has been successful in delivering a range of benefits to its members, from delivering competitive procurement arrangements which have produced significant savings and other efficiencies, to the sharing of best practice and development and adoption of a suite of standard procurement documentation.
The WPC plays a significant role in terms of public procurement in Wales and is committed to working collaboratively across sectors.
A dedicated WPC website is in development and will be in place in early 2012.
More information is available from the WPC Central Management Team:-
Rob Jones - WPC Procurement Manager.
Email: - email@example.com
Telephone: - 02920 788 374