One4aLL Centres provide a ‘one stop shop’approach to Council services, so that you can get access to advice and information, in person, in one simple visit without being passed from pillar to post!
Where are we?
We currently have five Centres located at:
View All One4All Centres on a map
What you can expect from a One4aLL Centre.
Wherever possible, our staff will try and answer your enquiry there and then.
It’s their job to put you first and make your dealings with the Council as simple as possible.
- Assist with the completion of application forms if you're not able to do so yourself
- Verify documents that support your application.
- Act as the ‘middle man’ between you and council departments.
- Make referrals or appointments with our partner services
For more information on our service standards please see our Customer Care Charter
What services are available at the One4aLL Centres?
We offer advice and information on a wide range of key Council services from reporting a broken streetlight to dealing with a Housing Benefit application.
In addition, we are constantly reviewing and expanding our services in response to customer feedback and demand.
Our main services currently include:
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Business Rates
- Making Council Payments
- Bus Pass and Blue Badge Applications
- RADAR Keys
- Planning and Building Control
- Domestic/Trade Waste & Recycling Services
- Street Care & Environmental Services
What about specialist and partner services?
We also offer a range of specialist Council and partner services at some of our Centres.
Some of these services are available fulltime and others on a weekly basis in the morning or afternoon.
Some of the specialist and partner services currently on offer at the One4aLLs are:
Please note that specialist and partner services vary between Centres. Please click on the above links for latest surgery locations, days and times.