Porth One4aLL Centre
What you can expect from a One4aLL Centre
Wherever possible, our staff will try and answer your enquiry there and then.
It’s their job to put you first and make your dealings with the Council as simple as possible.
- Assist with the completion of application forms if you're not able to do so yourself
- Verify documents that support your application.
- Act as the ‘middle man’ between you and council departments.
- Make referrals or appointments with our partner services
For more information on our service standards please see our Customer Care Charter
View further details on what's available at your One4aLL Centres .
Porth One4aLL Centre is situated just a short walk from the town Centre close to local bus and rail links.
View Porth One4aLL Centre on a map
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Book a One4All appointment online
Our main services currently include:
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Business Rates
- Making Council Payments
- Bus Pass Applications
- RADAR Keys
- Blue Badge Applications
- Planning and Building Control
- Domestic/Trade Waste & Recycling Services
- Street Care & Environmental Services
We have a number of specialist council and partner services at the Centre.
Our current specialist services are:
Citizens Advice Bureau
Appointment advisable - call in or telephone 0844 477 2020
Tuesdays 10.00am - 12.00pm
There are 14 customer parking bays situated directly in front of the Centre, 2 of which are designated for Blue Badge holders.
How to Reach Us
For information on how to reach us by public transport please visit Traveline Cymru: