From April 1, 2015, Rhondda Cynon Taf Council's Leisure Services is introducing the exciting new Leisure for Life membership.
Leisure for Life will replace the existing morecard scheme and will, for the first time, offer all members the same inclusive access to gym, swimming, classes and indoor sports.
No other local authority in the region offers such a comprehensive range of leisure activities as part of its membership scheme.
With additional savings to be made depending on how you choose to pay and your personal circumstances, Leisure for Life is the easiest way to enjoy unlimited leisure access.
Prices for annual (pay in advance) and committed monthly membership are also FIXED until April 1, 2017.
Benefits of Leisure for Life:
- Membership can be used at all leisure centres and includes classes, indoor sports, swimming pool and gym access (including induction) and health suite use (where offered)
- Swim as often as you like, visit the gym as many times as you like and enjoy as many classes or indoor sports games as you can fit into your timetable.
- FREE Leisure for life access for serving members of the Armed Forces and RCT Council Foster Carers.
- Discounted access for junior and senior members, those who are on qualifying benefits and those who are RCT Council carers, providing support for a friend, family member or loved-one.
Savings and discounts:
- Pay annual membership cost (£350) in advance, which works out at an annual monthly cost of £29
- Sign up for a 12-month committed membership and pay £35 a month direct debit - less than current Moremax Membership
- Flexible, no-obligation monthly fee of £38
- Enjoy a leisure day pass for £10
For further information call 01443 400563, visit your local leisure centre or email us