Welsh Government's PublicTransport Information Service provides times and route information about all bus, coach, rail, ferry and air services in Wales.
- Call: 0300 200 2233 (Calls can be made in English or Welsh between 7.00am and 10.00pm every day).
Traveline Cymru provides times and route information about all bus, coach, rail, ferry and air services in Wales.
- Text: 84268 (You will need to enter the unique 7 letter bus stop code (which can be found at the bus stop or on the Traveline Cymru website) to 84268. You will then receive a reply via text showing the times, the service number and destination of up to the next four buses due at that particular stop).
- Online at www.traveline.cymru
Arriva Trains Wales also operate in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
- Call: 0845 606 1660 (Calls can be made 8am to 8pm Mondays to Saturdays, and 11am to 8pm on Sundays).
- Online at www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk
National Rail Enquiries will allow you to search and book for National rail journeys.
Please remember that timetables can change at short notice. It is advisable to check before travelling.