Inspire2Work is a European Social Fund Funded Project, aims to provide training and support to secure employment for young people aged 16-24 who are not in education, employment or training (NEET)
Young people are able to access a range of support. This includes:
1-2-1 Employment support:
We have 1-2-1 sessions available that will provide support with:
- Developing a tailored CV.
- Support with Job Search and finding the right opportunities for you!
- Completing applications for jobs (Including Kickstart positions)
- Interview skills and preparation.
- Opportunity to secure qualifications to support applications.
1-2-1 Sessions available by appointment only at the following venues:
- Llys Cadwyn, Pontypridd
- Aberdare Library
- Treorchy Library
- Garth Olwg Centre
Pre-Employment Pathway Programme:
The programme is designed to boost your confidence, help you to gain skills in teamwork and communication. Plus a range of activities giving you the skills to support you into work.
You will gain qualifications in Customer Service, Team Working and First Aid,
You will also receive support with CVs, Job Applications and Interview Techniques.
Inspire2Work can also support with courses such as:
- Food Safety
- Retail training... and many other sector specific courses.