Rhondda Cynon Taf Council offer grants when funding allows, however, these schemes are discretionary and may have restricted eligibility.
The aim of the Enterprise Investment Fund is to support sustainable economic growth across Rhondda Cynon Taf. The grant programme provides financial assistance for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), including start-ups as well as existing businesses, and for both private and social enterprises.
- It can help fast track your growth plans
- It can improve your long-term profitability
- Commercial Premises - Minimum £1,500 up to a maximum of £10,000.
- Homed Based Premises - Minimum £500 up to a maximum of £1,500.
- The Enterprise Investment Fund has an Intervention Rate of a maximum of 50% of eligible Project Costs (excluding VAT).
Please note expenditure incurred before grant approval is not eligible for funding.
Who can apply?
- Are you a SME with fewer than 250 employees?
- Do you have either an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million (approximately £40 million) or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million (approximately £34 million)?
- Does your organisation operate within the County Borough area of Rhondda Cynon Taf?
- Do you pay either Council Tax or National Non Domestic Rates (including exemption) to Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council?
- Do you have or will have Public Liability Insurance?
How to apply
Please complete the Expression of Interest form (pdf) or contact the Enterprise Team on the contact details below.
An Expression of Interest form may be submitted in Welsh, and will not be treated any less favourable than an Expression of Interest form submitted in English.
Prosperity and Development
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.