If you are an EU citizen*, you and your family members can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue to live, work and study in the UK.

EUTo apply, you need to be an EU citizen or a non-EU family member of an EU citizen. This includes those with a UK permanent residence document.

You do not need to apply if you have indefinite leave to remain or enter, or you are an Irish citizen, but you can if you want to.

The online application checks three basic principles: identity, UK residence and criminality. Support is available if needed.

You can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme now. 

* EU citizens used throughout refers to EEA and Swiss nationals, who are all eligible to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.