We have a fantastic range of activities that people can access.
- Our community-based Work Clubs support people with job search, CV’s, Find a Job requirements and to maintain your Universal Credit account.
- Digital Fridays runs in all Libraries every Friday between 10am-12pm, helping people to increase their IT skills and to maintain your Universal Credit account.
- Adult Education courses run all year round. There is something for everybody from basic Maths and English through to accredited training with links to employers and guaranteed interviews at the end of the courses.
- Leisure for Life – We have a partnership with RCT Leisure centres where participants can benefit from personal training & gym access when signed onto the Mentoring for Change programme
- Mental Health support – We support Valleys Steps who deliver a rolling programme of Stress Control & Mindfulness across RCT that people can drop into.