The library is getting a new look and so we need to close the main area of the library. We will be operating a restricted service from the unaffected areas of the library at the rear of the building. Access to these services will be through the library car park at the rear of the building with the following services being available.
- The order and collect service will remain in operation with pick-ups from the rear of the building. Browsing will not be allowed during the renovation due to restricted space and the inability to ensure social distancing.
- The E-teens will remain open under current restrictions with users accessing from the side door that leads directly to the E-teens area.
- Recycling and trade waste bags will be available.
- Two public access computers will be available for use, limited to one-hour sessions.
- The One4all service will remain open with customers with appointments accessing the service from the rear of the building. Both the payment kiosk and free telephone will be unavailable.
During this time.
- No fines will accumulate
- All other RCT libraries will be available for use
- The reference/local history service will be unavailable at Treorchy. Our services at Aberdare and Pontypridd will be available for use.
- Digital/online services will be available.