Get back to leisure with Leisure for Life’s incredible seven days for £7 pass.
Yes, you read that right, we’re offering unlimited membership for a week at a time. Enjoy as many gym sessions, swims, fitness classes, indoor sports court bookings and health suite visits as you like – across nine centres – for the equivalent of just £1 a day.
The 7 for £7 offer runs from September 1 to October 31. You can purchase as many passes as you like during this time but all activities must be taken by October 31.
There is no age limit and no limits on which parts of the Leisure for Life offer you can access.
You will enjoy unlimited Leisure for Life access for seven days including:
• Use any (or all) of our nine modern gyms (expert induction and ongoing training support included) as often as you like.
• Enjoy swimming – including lessons and classes such as aqua aerobics and aqua HIIT – at any or all of our six pools.
• Choose from over 250 fitness classes a week – delivered across nine centres from early morning to evening,.
• Enjoy unlimited indoor sports such as badminton and squash
• Enjoy unlimited access to health suites.
If you enjoy your first week, simply visit your local leisure centre and purchase another.
Visit www.rctcbc.gov.uk/leisure to see the huge range of opportunities you can enjoy. Check out the facilities and timetables at any or all of our nine leisure centres – remember you can use your membership at any of them, so if you want to swim in Rhondda and train in Llantrisant, you can.
Passes can be purchased from your local/preferred leisure centre and must be used by October 31.