What is it?
A scheme that has been developed in order for Sport RCT to provide effective support to clubs and organisations with the aim of enabling them to become stronger and offer more opportunities.
Why sign up?
As a member of this scheme your club/organisation will receive priority guidance and advice from Sport RCT officers. There are also the following benefits.
Benefits of joining the Club Membership Scheme
- Free places on Play Your Part calendar workshops
- Discounted places on Play Your Part calendar courses
- Support with Sport Wales Community Chest funding
- Promotion via Sport RCT social media
- Support with marketing materials
- Potential case study of good practice
- Support to develop partnerships with primary, secondary schools and the wider community
- Support with workforce (Sport RCT volunteers, Sport RCT coaching team, Sport RCT academy, University and College students)
- Eligible to enter the 12 Days of Christmas competition
- Eligible to enter the Volunteer of the Month competition
Conditions of joining the Club Membership Scheme
- Clubs must attend at least 2 Play Your Part courses/workshops per year
- Clubs must report club information each year – membership numbers, volunteer numbers
- Club must submit project completion forms following projects that we have supported with
- Clubs must engage with Sport RCT via social media
Sign up to the Club Membership Scheme
Already a member?
Complete a project support request form
Complete a project completion form
Submit annual club information