What is it?
A scheme that helps us to provide effective support to clubs and organisations with the aim of enabling them to become stronger and offer more opportunities.
Why sign up?
As a member of this scheme your club/organisation will receive priority guidance and advice from our officers. There are also the following benefits.
Benefits of joining the Club Membership Scheme
- Free places on Play Your Part calendar workshops
- Support with Sport Wales Community Chest funding
- Promotion via Sport RCT social media
- Support with marketing materials
- Potential case study of good practice
- Support to develop partnerships with primary, secondary schools and the wider community
- Support with workforce (Sport RCT volunteers, Sport RCT coaching team, Sport RCT academy, University and College students)
- Eligible to enter the Volunteer of the Month competition
Conditions of joining the Club Membership Scheme
- Clubs must report club information each year – membership numbers, volunteer numbers
- Club must submit project completion forms following projects that we have supported with
- Clubs must engage with Sport RCT via social media
Sign up to the Club Membership Scheme
Already a member?
Complete a project support request form
Complete a project completion form
Submit annual club information