It’s easy to apply for one of our ‘Love Where You Live‘ Awards, all you have to do is complete a short entry form, demonstrating the impact you have had on your school or community.
Fill in your entry/nomination form for the Love Where you Live awards online now!
Rhondda Cynon Taf C.B.C.
Ty Glantaf, Unit B23, Taffs Fall Road,
Treforest Industrial Estate,
Tel: 01443 827700
Applications will be placed before an independent panel of judges. The chosen finalists will be visited during May, before the overall winner of each category is decided. Awards will be given to those who can demonstrate the effect they have had on the school or community.
The 8 categories for Love Where You Live Are as follows:
Entry Forms (PDF)
- Community Environmental Champion - This award will recognise and reward the person who has encouraged people to reduce their environmental impact on the community or improved recycling in thier area.
- Most Innovative Environmental Project - This award will recognise a project for the innovative way in which it has improved the environment, and can demonstrate that it has had a beneficial effect on the environment and the community.
- Best School Environmental Initiative - This award will recognise the achievements of a school that can demonstrate that its project has had a beneficial effect on the school, the environment and the wider community.
- Best Kept Community/Community Project - This award will recognise the achievements of a community group and community who have taken pride in their area that can demonstrate that their projects have had a beneficial effect on the environment and the community.
- Best Environmental Partnership Initiative - This award will recognise the achievements of a partnership initiative that can demonstrate that their project has had a beneficial effect on the environment and the wider community.
- Best Local Authority Team of the Year -This award will recognise the dedication and high level of service provided by a local authority team in any aspect in relation to the environment.
- School Environmental Champion (Pupil) - This award will recognise the achievements of a young person who has improved the environment in their school.
- School Environmental Champion (Teacher) - This award will recognise the achievements of a teacher who has driven forward the environmental agenda in their school.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.