Consumer advice is provided by Citizens Advice Consumer Service
who offer free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.
Get advice on
- goods that are faulty, not fit for their purpose, or described incorrectly
- services that have not been carried out with reasonable care and within a reasonable time or for an acceptable price
- what to do if you think you have been scammed
You can use our online enquiry forms to ask us about:
- Call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06
- You can talk to a Welsh-speaking adviser on 03454 04 05 05
The helplines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. They are not open on bank holidays
Write to us
Citizens Advice consumer service
Post Point 24,
Walliscote Grove Road
Weston super Mare
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.