If you notice damaged or missing street furniture you can report this to us. We will inspection the damage and will act promptly to repair any problems that we class as an emergency.
Street furiture would include - litterbins, cigarette bins, hanging flower baskets, benches, seating, tree protectors, planters, information boards, bollards, posts and railing
You can report a damaged street sign using our online form
How do I report a problem with broken or damaged street furniture?
To report a problem with broken street furniture please contact us using the details below.
When contacting us, please can you provide the following information: -
- The name of the street and area.
- The location on the street, i.e.; is it near a house number or road junction?
- The description and detail of the damage.
- Your name and a contact number.
- The date and approximate time you first noticed the damage.
- Did you see any persons or vehicle registration responsible for the damage, and were the police in attendance?
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Unit B23, Treforest Industrial Estate
Tel: 01443 425001
Fax: 01443 844310
Out of Hours Emergency Telephone: 01443 425011 (evening and weekends)
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.