Report an incident of graffiti online.
When you contact us, please give us as much information as possible including the following:
- Where is the graffiti?
- Is it on a house, a wall, a bridge, a bus shelter etc?
- Is it near a landmark (post office, public house, monument etc.)?
- What is it?
- Is it racist, offensive, abusive?
- Is it words or pictures?
- What surface is it on?
- Is it on brickwork, pebbledash, roller doors, wooden panelling etc?
- What colour is it?
- Is it coloured spray paint, black marker pen etc?
- Is the property Council or privately owned?
- Did you see who did it? (you can report an incident anonymously)
Are you prepared to help us to prosecute people who deface property by agreeing to make a statement about the incident?
If you are please provide the following details;
- When did you witness the incident?
- What day, date and time did you see the vandalism take place?
- What did you see?
- How many people carried out the vandalism?
- Can you describe them?
- What were they doing?
- Did they have any vehicles?
- What was the colour, make and registration number?
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.