Rhondda-Cynon-Taf County Borough Council endeavours to maintain the accuracy and reliability of this web site.
It does not however make any representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of the information, products, services and related graphics contained in this web site for any purpose. Rhondda-Cynon-Taf CBC, its employees, suppliers and other parties involved in creating and delivering this web site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on the contents of this web site or arising from the use of this web site.
Terms and Conditions of use
Rhondda-Cynon-Taf CBC provides use of this web site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions that take effect from the date that you first used the site. Rhondda-Cynon-Taf CBC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes on line. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this web site is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the Council.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This web site contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by the Council. The Council is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
- The Council endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does the Council warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. The Council provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. The Council, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this web site or from the use of this web site.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in the Council's web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to the Council who are otherwise used by the Council as permitted by applicable law.
- The Council has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. The Council is not responsible for neither does the Council accept any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by the Council. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Council's site are those of the third parties concerned. The Council neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
- The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you find anything on this web site that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
A link to this disclaimer is automatically included in all emails sent externally by Rhondda Cynon Taf Council
- This email and any files transmitted with it contains information intended for the addressee only and may be confidential, the subject of legal or professional privilege, or be otherwise protected from disclosure. This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All traffic including GCSx may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation. This email and any attached file are the property of Rhondda Cynon Taf Council. Any opinions expressed in this mail do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Rhondda Cynon Taf Council.
- Nothing in this email shall give rise to any contractual relationship with the Council, its agents or employees unless specifically stated or followed up in writing by an authorised officer.
- Rhondda Cynon Taf Council has taken reasonable steps to ensure that outgoing emails do not contain malicious software. Email can never be 100% secure and it is your responsibility to carry out virus checks or any other checks you feel appropriate.
- When you email Rhondda Cynon Taf Council, you consent to the Council monitoring and reading any such emails for the purposes of security and legislative compliance.
The web mapping system uses icons from the Map Icons Collection. This collection was created under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.