Skip to main content

Illegal Activity within Rhondda Cynon Taf - Report an incident

  • Please Note: Do not use this form if you wish to obtain advice in relation to a consumer complaint, for example in respect of problems encountered with goods or services that you have purchased. Advice in respect of consumer complaints is provided by Citizens Advice Consumer Service. You can contact Citizens Advice on 03454 04 05 06. The information you provide to Citizens Advice Consumer Service will also be forwarded to Trading Standards for our information.
  • Personal Details: If you provide your contact details we will keep them confidential and we will not release them without your permission. You can omit this information if you wish to remain anonymous.
  • Name
  • Address