Skip to main content

Traders inquiry form

This form is for use if you trade in Rhondda Cynon Taf

If you need advice but trade outside of Rhondda Cynon Taf , please contact your local Trading Standards Service. If you are not sure where it is, then visit Trading Standards Central and enter your postcode in the box provided

  • Personal details
  • Address