The Staying Well@Work programme aims to support the health and wellbeing of staff within small and medium sized businesses in Rhondda Cynon Taf. We have a team of HR specialists, physiotherapists, occupational health nurses, counsellors and more who can help support your business and your staff with a range of wellbeing issues.
View and download our Men's health and wellbeing poster which you can print and share with your employees.
Our services are free and available to businesses in Rhondda Cynon Taf with less than 250 employees (subject to eligibility).
- Specialist HR support to develop or improve wellbeing, equality and diversity policies and strategies.
- HR and Occupational health advice on managing complex health cases in the workplace.
- Training on managing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Health surveillance programmes - such as audiometry and spirometry surveillance.
- Access to occupational health nurses for advice on the impact of work on health and health on work.
- Access to physiotherapists for advice and treatment in relation to a range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Counselling and coaching, therapeutic support or one to one coaching for individuals experiencing a range of mental health conditions.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.