The Staying Well@Work programme aims to support the health and wellbeing of staff within small and medium sized businesses in Rhondda Cynon Taf. We have a team of HR specialists, physiotherapists, occupational health nurses, counsellors and more who can help support your business and your staff with a range of wellbeing issues.
Our services are free and available to businesses in Rhondda Cynon Taf with less than 250 employees (subject to eligibility).
- Specialist HR support to develop or improve wellbeing, equality and diversity policies and strategies.
- HR and Occupational health advice on managing complex health cases in the workplace.
- Training on managing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Health surveillance programmes - such as audiometry and spirometry surveillance.
- Access to occupational health nurses for advice on the impact of work on health and health on work.
- Access to physiotherapists for advice and treatment in relation to a range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Counselling and coaching, therapeutic support or one to one coaching for individuals experiencing a range of mental health conditions.
News & Events
Get the latest news from our team and view upcoming events
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.