It’s an Easter Egg-stravaganza at Rhondda Heritage Park Museum during the Easter school holidays! Come along on Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th March for tons of Easter fun, including:
- Egg Hunt – explore the museum site trying to find all of the Easter Bunny’s giant eggs. Once you’ve found them all, head over to the Easter station to collect your chocolate treat.
- Bunny’s Burrow – go underground as many times as you like and wander through the Easter Bunny’s burrow to see what you can find.
- Small Childrens Rides are included in the ticket price.
- Easter Craft – hop into our craft corner and get creative!
- Petting Farm – this year the Easter Bunny has brought along some of his friends to take part in all the fun! Get a hands-on experience with some cute and fluffy animals.
- Children’s entertainer
Tickets for Easter Egg-stravaganza are priced at £10 per child and £3.50 per accompanying adult. Three time slots are available on each day, 10:00 - 12:00, 12:30-14.30 and 15:00 – 17:00. Tickets are on sale now here.
Councillor Ann Crimmings, Rhondda Cynon Taf Council’s Cabinet Member for Environment and Leisure said:
Easter Egg-stravaganza is a great way to kick off the 2024 events calendar at Rhondda Heritage Park Museum. The underground Easter Bunny Burrow makes this such a unique event and this year’s addition of children’s entertainers and the craft corner to all the other activities all add up to a great way to have some Easter fun!
Keep up to date on Facebook and X by following @rhonddaheritagepark/@rhonddaheritage
Posted on 06/02/2024