The Council has a duty to investigate complaints about statutory nuisances. Construction activities often give rise to noise, dust and other nuisances. If you are troubled by nuisances from construction sites an Environmental Health Officer will investigate your complaint and, if necessary, will serve a Nuisance Abatement Notice requiring the developer to modify his activity.


Telephone: 01443 425001

Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.