Skip to main content

Street furniture - signs, furniture, bins - Report damage

If you notice damaged or missing street furniture you can report this to us. We will inspection the damage and will act promptly to repair any problems that we class as an emergency.

Street furniture would include -  litterbins, cigarette bins, hanging flower baskets, benches, seating, tree protectors, planters, information boards, bollards, posts and railing

You can report a damaged street sign using our online form

How do I report a problem with broken or damaged street furniture?

To report a problem with broken street furniture please contact us using the details below.

When contacting us, please can you provide the following information: -

  • The name of the street and area.
  • The location on the street, i.e.; is it near a house number or road junction?
  • The description and detail of the damage.
  • Your name and a contact number.
  • The date and approximate time you first noticed the damage.
  • Did you see any persons or vehicle registration responsible for the damage, and were the police in attendance?

Contact Us

Streetcare Services

Rhondda Cynon Taf 
Ty Glantaf
Unit B23, Treforest Industrial Estate
CF37 5TT

Tel: 01443 425001
Fax: 01443 844310

Out of Hours Emergency Telephone: 01443 425011 (evening and weekends)