Skip to main content

Road spillages

Our Highways and Cleansing teams will respond to call-outs from the Police and Fire Service following road accidents and will remove any spillages as quickly as possible.

Normally the Council will deal with any physical spillages (sand, mud, chippings, paint, etc.) and the Fire Service normally deals with any chemical spillages (oil, petrol, diesel etc.).

How can I report a road spillage?

If you notice any spillage on the highways of Rhondda Cynon Taf, please report this to us as an emergency using our contact details listed below.

Contact Us

Streetcare Team

Rhondda Cynon Taf Streetcare Services,

Ty Glantaf Unit B23,

Treforest Industrial Estate,


CF37 5TT

Tel: 01443 425001