Sport RCT Volunteers will help us to support and deliver sport across Rhondda Cynon Taf. We welcome those who are already volunteering as well as those who are looking to start volunteering for the first time. No matter where you are and what experience you have we can help you to play your part.
Interested? Here is some more information...
Why sign up?
- Sport RCT will support you to find new volunteering opportunities; either directly with us delivering Sport RCT programmes or with our partners. If you want to volunteer in a specific place, with a specific group or in a specific sport - we can find you the perfect placement!
- Volunteers gain invaluable life skills such as organisation and communication
- Strengthen your CV
- Give something back to the community - play your part in making Rhondda Cynon Taf the most active local authority in Wales!
- Feel part of the community - meet new people, make new friends. Are you new to the area? This could be perfect!
- To try something new!
Take a look at this flyer which demonstrates the benefits of volunteering.
What volunteering will I be doing?
This will depend on you... here are some examples of what you could be involved in:
- Supporting Sport RCT programmes such as holiday provision
- Volunteering at a local sports club - this could be in a variety of different roles e.g. coaching, marketing, administration
- Leading an after school club at a school
Check out our Current Opportunities here.
How do I sign up?
It's simple.. just click the link below to complete our online sign up form!
SIGN UP HERE
Work with us to Join the 100 Club!!