Leader & Deputy Leader
Cllr. MORGAN Andrew
- Leader of the Council
Cllr. WEBBER Maureen
- Deputy Leader / Cabinet Member for Council Business
Cllr. NORRIS Mark A
- Cabinet Member for Corporate Services
Cllr. ROSSER Joy
- Cabinet Member for Education & Inclusion Services
Cllr. BEVAN Robert
- Cabinet Member for Enterprise Development and Housing
Cllr. CRIMMINGS Ann
- Cabinet Member for Environment, Leisure & Heritage Services.
Cllr. HOPKINS Geraint E
- Cabinet Member for Adult Community Services & Welsh Language
Cllr. LEWIS Rhys
- Cabinet Member for Stronger Communities, Well-being & Cultural Services
Cllr. LEYSHON Christina
- Cabinet Member for Children and Young People
The Cabinet is responsible for policy making in Rhondda Cynon Taf and takes many of the major decisions on the way the Council serves its residents.
Similar to the way the UK Government has a Cabinet at Westminster and the Welsh Government has one in Cardiff Bay, Rhondda Cynon Taf has a Cabinet made up of Executive Members who have ultimate responsibility for local Council services.
Contact the Leader and Deputy Leader:
- Office Hours: 01443 424199
For contact details outside of office hours please view:
Contact other Cabinet Members
Contact the Cabinet Office:
To contact the Cabinet Office, please use one of the following methods:
Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council,
Tel: 01443 424065
Fax: 01443 424004
Relevant Council Staff:
- Chris Bradshaw: Chief Executive
- Christian Hanagan: Service Director, Democratic Services & Communication.
- Emma Wilkins: Cabinet Business Officer (Provides Secretariat support to Cabinet Meetings)
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.