Leader & Deputy Leader
Cllr. MORGAN Andrew
- Leader of the Council
Cllr. WEBBER Maureen
- Deputy Leader / Cabinet Member for Council Business
Cllr. NORRIS Mark A
- Cabinet Member for Corporate Services
Cllr. ROSSER Joy
- Cabinet Member for Education & Inclusion Services
Cllr. BEVAN Robert
- Cabinet Member for Enterprise Development and Housing
Cllr. CRIMMINGS Ann
- Cabinet Member for Environment, Leisure & Heritage Services.
Cllr. HOPKINS Geraint E
- Cabinet Member for Adult Community Services & Welsh Language
Cllr. LEWIS Rhys
- Cabinet Member for Stronger Communities, Well-being & Cultural Services
Cllr. LEYSHON Christina
- Cabinet Member for Children’s Services
Similar to the way the UK Government has a Cabinet at Westminster and the Welsh Government has one in Cardiff Bay, Rhondda Cynon Taf has a Cabinet made up of Executive Members who have ultimate responsibility for local Council services.
Contact the Leader and Deputy Leader:
- Office Hours: 01443 424199
For contact details outside of office hours please view:
Contact other Cabinet Members
Contact the Cabinet Office:
To contact the Cabinet Office, please use one of the following methods:
Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council,
Tel: 01443 424065
Fax: 01443 424004
Relevant Council Staff:
- Chris Bradshaw: Chief Executive
- Christian Hanagan: Service Director, Democratic Services & Communication.
- Emma Wilkins: Cabinet Business Officer (Provides Secretariat support to Cabinet Meetings)
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.