Leader & Deputy Leader
Cllr. MORGAN Andrew
- Leader of the Council
Cllr. WEBBER Maureen
- Deputy Leader / Cabinet Member for Council Business
There are no results that match your criteria.
The Cabinet is responsible for policy making in Rhondda Cynon Taf and takes many of the major decisions on the way the Council serves its residents.
Similar to the way the UK Government has a Cabinet at Westminster and the Welsh Government has one in Cardiff Bay, Rhondda Cynon Taf has a Cabinet made up of Executive Members who have ultimate responsibility for local Council services.
Contact the Leader and Deputy Leader:
- Office Hours: 01443 424199
For contact details outside of office hours please view:
Contact other Cabinet Members
Contact the Cabinet Office:
To contact the Cabinet Office, please use one of the following methods:
Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council,
Tel: 01443 424065
Fax: 01443 424004
Relevant Council Staff:
- Chris Bradshaw: Chief Executive
- Christian Hanagan: Service Director, Cabinet & Public Relations - Secretary to the Cabinet
- Emma Wilkins: Cabinet Business Officer (Provides Secretariat support to Cabinet Meetings)
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.