The Cwm Taf Public Services Board (PSB) is a collection of public bodies working together to improve the economic, social, environmental and cultural well-being of people who live, work and visit the Cwm Taf areas of Rhondda Cynon Taf and Merthyr Tydfil.
The Well-being of Future Generations Act sets out who must and should be involved in the Public Services Board (PSB).
The Act sets out that the PSB must include (statutory members):
- The local authorities;
- The Local Health Board for an area any part of which falls within the local authority area;
- The Welsh Fire and Rescue Authority for an area any part of which falls within the local authority area;
- The Natural Resources body for Wales
In addition, each PSB must also invite the following people to participate on the Board who become ‘invited participants’ if they accept:
- Welsh Ministers;
- the Chief Constable for a police area, any part of which falls within the local authority area;
- the Police and Crime Commissioner for a police area;
- certain Probation Services;
- at least one body representing relevant voluntary organisations
The Agenda and Minutes for each meeting can be found by accessing the following web page:-