Skip to main content

Big Welsh Bite - Cancelled Saturday 5th August

BWB sat cancelled

Due to the updated weather forecast, we are very disheartened to cancel the Big Welsh Bite on Saturday 5th August.  We run events in all sorts of weather here in Rhondda Cynon Taf, but on this occasion, we are concerned about the effects the forecasted strong and sustained winds may have on the event infrastructure.  Public safety is always at the forefront when planning our events and therefore on this occasion, day 1 of the Big Welsh Bite will be cancelled.  At the moment the weather forecast for Sunday 6th is looking good and we are planning on opening the event at 11am as planned.  If this changes, we will make the announcement on social media.  Thank you

Posted on 04/08/2023