Skip to main content

Contact Adult Services

How to get social care help from us

If you feel that you, or someone you know, may have care and support needs, you can contact us to ask for information or request an assessment.

The assessment is a discussion between you (or the person you look after), and a trained person from the Council. We'll talk about your situation, what outcomes you would like to achieve and discuss how your needs could be met. 

If you or the person you want help for are over 18 years old, you can contact us by completing our Adult Services online enquiry form:

Or please contact us for information, advice and assistance: