Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council is no longer a social landlord and does not own any council houses, flats or sheltered housing complexes.
Trivallis is a Community Mutual Housing Organisation that has been established specifically to manage the Council’s transferred housing stock.
If you were a Council tenant in Rhondda Cynon Taf at the time of transfer, you automatically became a Trivallis tenant.
The Council still has a responsibility to ensure that the needs of residents are met through housing services provided locally.
The Council also has a duty to help people who are Homeless or threatened with Homelessness.
If you are Homeless or threatened with Homelessness please contact:
Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC Housing Solutions
Telephone 01443 495188 or Out of Hours Emergency Service 01443 425011
Housing Association Tenants Enquiries
Tenants facing eviction should speak directly to your landlord but can also contact Housing Solutions on 01443 495188
For other tenancy related issues please contact your landlord direct, including the following:
- Evictions - (Advice is also available from the housing advice centre)
- Housing Allocations/Transfers
- Change of tenancy including succession and transfers of tenancy
- Alterations by tenants
- Rent arrears / debt problems
- Estates Parking
- Re-housing Decision Appeals
- Tenant Participation
- Housing Repairs - housing association property
- Housing Repairs - communal Areas
- Housing Repairs - emergency out of hours repairs
- Right to buy / right to acquire
- Garage Arrears
- Garage Lettings
Independent advice is also available for any tenancy related issue from Citizens Advice Bureau www.citizensadvice.co.uk and/or Shelter Cymru www.sheltercymru.org.uk
Housing Association Contact Details
- Aelwyd Housing Association 58 Richmond Road Cardiff CF24 3ET
Telephone: 029 2048 1203 Website: www.aelwyd.co.uk
- Cynon Taf Community Housing Group Unit 4 Navigation Park Abercynon CF45 4SN
Telephone: 0345 260 2633~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.cynon-taf.org.uk
- Elim Housing Association Unit 3 and 4 Pinkers Court Briarlands Office Park Gloucester Road Rudgeway South Gloucestershire BS35 3QH
Telephone: 01454 411172 Email: email@example.com Website: www.elimhousing.co.uk
- Hafod Housing Association St Hilary Court Copthorne Way Culverhouse Cross Cardiff CF5 6ES
Telephone: 029 2067 5800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.hafod.org.uk
- Livability Housing Association 50 Scrutton Street London EC2A 4XQ
Telephone: 02074 522000 Email: email@example.com Website: www.livability.org.uk
- Linc-Cymru 387 Newport Road Cardiff CF24 1GG
Telephone: 029 2047 3767 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.linc-cymru.co.uk
- Melin Homes Ty’r Efail Lower Millfield Pontypool Torfaen NP4 0XJ
Telephone: 01495 745910 Email:email@example.com Website: www.melinhomes.co.uk
- Newydd Housing Association Trem Y Cwm Masefield Way Rhydyfelin Pontypridd CF37 5HQ
Telephone: 01443 408080 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.newydd.co.uk
- Trivallis Ty Pennant Mill Street Pontypridd CF37 2EW
Telephone: 03000 030 888 Email:email@example.com Website: https://www.trivallis.co.uk/
- Rhondda Housing Association 9 Compton Road Tonypandy CF40 1BE
Telephone: 01443 424200 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rhondda.org
- United Welsh Ty Cennydd Castle Street Caerphilly CF83 1NZ
Telephone: 0800 294 0195 Email:email@example.com Website: www.uwha.co.uk
- Wales and West 3 Alexandra Gate Ffordd Pengam Tremorfa Cardiff CF24 2UD
Telephone: 0800 052 2526 Website: www.wwha.net
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.