Skip to main content

Parking - Report an offence

You will be issued with a parking fine from Rhondda Cynon Taf Council if you are in breach of parking regulations in any Council Car Parks or of any on-street traffic regulations.

SWPG supports these enforcement operations by dealing with all payments, challenges and representations and undertaking the processing of all Penalty Charge Notices that are issued by the Council.

Civil Parking Enforcement includes

  • Off-street car parks currently managed by the Council
  • On-street traffic regulation order lines and signs e.g. double-yellow lines, residential parking bays, school clearways (zig-zag markings)
Please Note: Issues such as footway parking, driveway obstructions and all moving traffic offences remain under the jurisdiction of the South Wales Police.

Reporting a parking offence

You can report a parking offence online