Skip to main content

Manholes - Report a problem

Manholes and drain covers in Rhondda Cynon Taf are owned by Rhondda Cynon Taf Council and other companies, e.g. Gas, Electricity, Water and Communication companies.

Council owned manholes and drain covers will be repaired, replaced or adjusted within seven working days.

Faults to other manholes and drain covers will be forwarded by the Council, to the appropriate company.

You can report a fault with a manhole or drain cover online

If the manhole problem is deemed an emergency and could cause immediate harm, please contact us on our emergency telephone number 01443 425001 (Out of office hours 01443 425011).