We are very fortunate in Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC that we all live or work near a park, play area or open space.
With wildlife in mind, these are some of the places that are well worth a visit:
- Aberdare Park
- Barry Sidings Country Park
- Bronwydd Park
- Dare Valley Country Park
- Darran Park
- Gelligaled Park
- Glyncornel Country Park
- Taffs Well Park
- Ynysangharad War Memorial Park
There are many more council owned sites that are less well known. Below are some of our favourites but let us know where you see wildlife in Rhondda Cynon Taf:
- Duffryn Woods (Mountain Ash)
- Glynhafod Recreation Grounds (Cwmaman)
- Llwydcoed Park
- Peace Park (Mountain Ash)
- Shonis Pond (Treforest)
- Victoria Park Pleasure Grounds (Mountain Ash)
- Parc Nant Celyn (Efail Isaf)
- Craig yr Hesg Nature Reserve (Pontypridd)
To find your nearest local park or countryside site, please see the map below:
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.