The Sport RCT Coaching Team offer fun and inclusive multi-sport activities. The passionate and skilled coaches are qualified to deliver a wide range of sessions to children, young people and adults of all ages at schools, leisure centres, sports clubs and community settings.
As well as being multi sport qualified, our coaches hold up to date valid DBS checks and complete a range of training including first aid, safeguarding and child protection and disability inclusion training to ensure all sessions are fun, safe and inclusive.
Sport RCT Coaching Team:
- Deliver multi sport sessions at schools’ extracurricular clubs; all children can learn, enjoy and exercise before school, lunch time and after school sessions.
- Coach in the community; whether its street games in the community or fun sessions at a youth club or community facility.
- Organise and deliver sports events and competitions.
- Deliver tailor made coaching programmes for schools, sports clubs and communities.
- Offer sport specific coaching for families, children and adults of all abilities.
- Provide mentoring to your volunteers and staff.
- Plan and deliver activities at holiday schemes and programmes.
To join the Coaching Team...
If you meet the following criteria please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 coaching qualification (including FAW C Certificate and Sports Leaders Level 2/Community Sports Leaders Level 2)
- Use of car and ability to travel independently
- Available to work between key hours of 2.00pm and 5.00pm, as well as evening and weekends
- Experience of coaching a range of sports in different settings
To book the Coaching Team...
Please use our online form