You can pay your business rates in the following ways:
Pay your business rates by direct debit
Did you know that there is far easier, hassle free way of now paying your Business Rates? With Direct Debit you are in control!
- you tell us which date suits you for payment
- you know in advance what the monthly costs are, so there's no wasting time instructing your bank to change the amount you have to pay
- you can get a full and immediate refund from your bank of the amount paid in the event of an error by the Council, bank or building society
- you have the right to cancel at any time, by writing to your bank/ building society
- there is no extra cost to do this and it all happens automatically
Setting up a Direct Debit is so easy. Just complete the online direct debit instruction and this will be sent directly to the Business Rates office through a safe and secure transmission and your Business Rates account will be updated automatically. There is no form to complete, no postage and no delays. Take advantage of these benefits straight away.
If you have any queries on Direct Debit, call us on 01443 425002 and we will answer any questions you may have.
Pay your Business Rates online It's secure, fast & convenient
To complete your online payment you will need your Business Rates reference number (from your Business Rates bill) as well as your debit or credit card.
Payments can be made by Debit/Credit card 24 hours every day by dialling 01443 425000 to access our automated payment line.
You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card at your nearest One4All Centre.
Online Banking or BACS Transfer:
Pay to: Rhondda Cynon Taf C B C General Account
Sortcode:20-68-92 Account No: 20639427
Please always quote your 8 digit NNDR reference number, beginning with a 5, in every transaction or send remittance notifications to email@example.com