It’s time for a summer of Leisure for Life, with the Student Summer Pass for those in full-time education!
Whether you attend school, college or university, you can snap up two weeks’ unlimited access to gym, swimming, fitness classes, badminton, table tennis, squash and basketball hoops across 12 centres for just £10.
Purchase the pass at your local/preferred Leisure for Life centre and it automatically activates for two weeks. At the end of the 14 days, simply purchase another pass. Passes are on sale July 22 – September 16 (meaning they can be used up to September 30).
The passes can be used for all age-appropriate Leisure for Life activities across 12 centres (minimum age to use gyms – 11. Proficient swimmers aged 8 and over can use our pools without an adult).
Our centres are
- Abercynon Sports Centre
- Bronwydd Swimming Pool and gym, Porth
- Ferndale Swimming Pool
- Hawthorn Leisure Centre
- Hawthorn Swimming Pool
- Llantrisant Leisure Centre
- Llantwit Fardre Leisure Centre
- Llys Cadwyn Fitness Centre, Pontypridd
- Rhondda Sports Centre
- Rhondda Fach Sports Centre
- Sobell Leisure Centre
- Tonyrefail Leisure Centre
Summer passes are a great way to fill the long summer holidays.
Those who are home from university and want to keep up their health and wellbeing routine (or escape mum and dad!) can visit any/all of our 11 gyms, which, between them, are packed with a range of the latest Technogym equipment, free weights areas, WattBikes, running machines, resistance kit and more.
Water babies who want to while away the weeks swimming (we have 8 pools and you can use any/all of them as often as you like with the pass).
Fill your free time with a fitness class – we have hundreds to choose from and they take place from early morning to late evening. Enjoy functional fitness, Zumba, yoga, circuits, spin and everything in between.
Get your mates together and enjoy a gym session – each centre has specialist staff on hand to help you get the most out of your workout (and stay safe) – or perhaps enjoy a game of badminton, squash or shoot some hoops (basketball and netball).
- Passes are on sale from July 22 – Sept 16 2023 and can be used up to September 30.
- Passes can be purchased from any Leisure for Life centre – find your nearest here.
- The passes are open to anyone who is in full time education (school, sixth form, college, university)
- Proof of student status will be asked for.
- Full time students are entitled to either the Junior (if they are under the age of 18) or concessionary Leisure for Life membership for £23.50 a month all through the year. I fyou are interested in extending your pass into a membership, speak to reception or visit www.rctcbc.gov.uk/leisure
- Passes offer unlimited access to: all gyms, all swimming pools (including aquatic classes), the fitness class timetable across all centres as well as indoor sports including squash, badminton, table tennis and the basketball/netball hoops.
- Access to the above is dependent on age limits (min age for gym is 11) and pool safety ratios. For more information or to check age limits, check with your local Leisure for Life Centre.
Posted on 14/07/2023