Due to current staffing levels the 'Bulky Waste' collection service has now been reinstated and will offer a limited and restricted service during this time to help assist residents across the County Borough.
Please Note: This service is currently operating a restricted collection service and will only collect 'Essential Bulky Household Items' e.g. cookers, white goods (washing machine, dish washer, fridge/freezer) beds, mattresses, sofas, TV, dining furniture - NO Garden furniture/sheds etc. will be accepted at this time.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer assisted collections at this time.
Residents can now book Bulky Waste Collections for 'Large Essential Household Items' ONLY.
- Please Note: This service is only availble to book ONLINE and CAN'T be booked via the call centre.
Information for your collections
- Please note: that only items included on the list will be collected - any additional items will be left at the kerbside and WON'T be collected.
- ALL items need to be placed at your bin collection point (outside of your property boundary and not behind any gates) by 7am on the day of your confirmed collection.
- Collection crews are working to strict government social distancing guidelines, so please observe the 2 metre distancing rules at all times during collections.
If you are a trade waste customer or a landlord, please view our Bulky Trade Waste page.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.