Special Collection for large items is a service which is only available to residents of Rhondda Cynon Taf.
What items can be collected?
- we will collect furniture or domestic appliances that are not excessively large or heavy. I confirm that items will be empty and clean and all glass removed prior to collection.
- we will not collect black bags containing general household waste - these should be disposed of on your fortnightly bin collection day
- we will not collect any construction or demolition material nor will we collect material generated from DIY activities such as bricks, concrete or plasterboard
- we will not collect specialist white goods or goods that are known to be of commercial. We recommend you contact the manufacturer to obtain instructions on disposal methods.
- we will not collect commercial freezers or those with sliding roof doors, glass doors or locks.
How to book a collection?
Collection of up to 3 items will incur a non-refundable booking fee of £12.05
Payment will be taken via Credit or Debit card.
How many collections can you have?
There is no limit to the number of collections you can book.
We will only pick up 3 items on each collection at a non-refundable booking fee of £12.05.
If you put out bags then please make sure they are not too heavy and can be easily lifted.
Alternative Recycling Options
You may consider recycling your household items via TooGoodTooWaste
, a local furniture recycling charity, who aim to re-sell items locally.
You can dispose of your unwanted items via our Community Recycling Centres
If you are a trade waste customer or a landlord, please view our Bulky Trade Waste page.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.