View how apply for a council service
Services you can apply for 
Adult Social Care Service Enquiry Housing Register
Birth Registration Incontinence Recycling - Sign Up
Car Park Season Ticket Job Vacancies
Childcare Offer Join a Library
College Transport Listed Building
Council Tax - Change of Address Nappy Recycling - Sign Up
Council Tax - Disabled Person Reduction Planning Permission
Council Tax - Exempt Properties Recycling Bags
Council Tax - Job Related Discounts Register to Vote
Council Tax - Single Person Discount Residential Parking Permit - Apply
Council Tax - Student Exemption Residential Parking Permit - Change of Address
Customer Services - General Enquiries Residential Parking Permit - Change of Vehicle
Disabled Person's Parking Bay Residential Parking Permit - Renew
Disabled Person's Parking Permit (Blue Badge) Residential Parking Permit - Replacement
Dog Bin Request Scaffolding Licence
Dog Fouling Patrol School Admissions
Dropped Kerb School Transport - Buy a Seat
Food Bin School Transport - Special Education Needs
Free School Meals Skip permit
Housing Benefit Student Finance
Sustainable Drainage Taxi Driver Licence

Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.