Report something to the council
Services you can report 
Missed bin Report a concern about a child
Street lighting problem Abandoned vehicle
Fly tipping Dog fouling
Parking offence Nuisance from bonfires and burning outdoors
Flooded gully or culvert Request a new or replacement bin
Litter problem Road or pavement obstruction
Missed waste collection Underage sales offence
Damaged litter bin Fraud
Street paving problem Pothole
Dead animal removal  

Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.