Grant assistance available to RCT residents to help you improve the energy efficiency of your home.
If you are interested in improving the energy efficiency of your home, we have a range of grant assistance available to ensure that your home is adequately heated. Our grants can provide financial assistance towards a range of energy efficiency measures, up to a maximum of £5,000 for owner occupiers.
You must be an owner occupier and meet one of the following:
- Have a household income under £30,576
- Have a household member with a health condition, especially cold related illnesses
- Non-working heating applicances or no heating
- Old, inefficient heating system
- Solid fuel heating system (coal)
- Unable to afford your energy bills to keep your home warm/ Debts on utility bills
- An energy inefficient home
Please find all evidence you will be required to provide during your application in the related documents.
Please note you do not need to be in receipt of means tested benefits to apply. Grant assistance is identified based upon your circumstances and eligibility.
Our Advisors are also able to offer support and referrals for;
- Maximising income
- Debts and money management
- Reducing utility bills
- Available grant assistance for energy efficiency improvements to your home
Please find more information on support available here
We can also refer or signpost you to other external grants available that you may be eligible for such as Welsh Government’s Nest Scheme or UK Government ECO funding Scheme.
Heat and Save Grant Assistance