Skip to main content
Home>Resident>Housing>Residential Caravan Sites

Residential Caravan Site Information

All Residential Caravan sites have to be licensed by the council's Public Health and Protection Service 
View the Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (Wales) Regulations 2014 which lists matters on which site rules can and cannot be made.
A to Z of Services